- Street: EU 20/10 Nigerian Army Shopping Complex Bolade Bus-Stop
- City: Oshodi
- State: Lagos
- Country: Nigeria
- Phone number: 08033181223
- Listed: August 7, 2016 7:31 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Designed to gently glide your baby to sleep, this chair also comes with an ottoman that features a slide-out, angled nursing stool. This feature allows you to comfortably raise your feet and enable ideal seating posture during feeding time. When not in use, this nursing stool folds and stores discretely under the ottoman. With its classic bow back shape, unparalleled comfort and sturdy construction, you will appreciate this Status Roma glider and ottoman set far beyond the baby years.
- Padded arms for increased comfort and pockets on the side for easy access to bottles and accessories
- Polyester filled micro fiber blend fabric that is spot cleanable
- Featuring metal, enclosed ball bearings for a smooth glide motion
- Ottoman features an attached slide-out nursing stool
- Made with solid wood and wood products
- Dimensions 36.0 x 22.5 x 17.7 inches.
From the Blog
So I entered into an argument with someone who felt there wasn’t much reason spending some extra box (money)on buying assorted Fish (in his voice). Related Like
Ladies, A mum who has an asthmatic baby wants to hear how you manage the situation. Please take some time out to chat with her, it helps. Related Like
Food is the way to a man’s heart goes a popular saying. And culturally it has been designated that a woman should handle the kitchen affairs while the husband and head of the home handles the financial affairs. Related Like
Should Couples Share Bank Account? Love is a beautiful thing said an artist years ago called KOKO master!!! Indeed it is more beautiful when there is absolute trust and mutual respect. Couples are willing to share breakfast, lunch and dinner. Share same bed at night. Most women were taken away by the words: I want […]
Today I thought to write this post as I have heard a lot of complaint about The economic situation. Yes, we all have the right to complain as we are faced with double digit inflation and an all time high in over 10years. This is a result of fall in oil prices in Nigeria which […]
Popular Ads Overall
- No ads viewed yet.